BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Tru

I can understand the reservations, but for the evil team it’s like running a puppet show and for the good team it’ll feel like you’re on the evil team once you figure out it’s Legion so I love it either way.

Evil without the stress of being evil, good with independence, control and the understanding that nobody can be trusted.

@Jinxed
How did I turn evil?

Okay to be clear uh, I think a skewed ratio game isn’t impossible to achieve (I am fairly certain Matsuraid was probably, bar none, the most popular homebrew on the server I ran it)

But i dont think legion is It

2 Likes

meme (i think)

1 Like

atlas jumped to you with her fang gu ability (and we registered you as an outsider)

legion games are mechanically guaranteed to go to f3 (barring alt wincons or some bullshit) so it’s impossible for the game to end comedically early so it’s bad

1 Like

not if you exe all the good players

2 Likes

every game needs an escape valve. so that you can stop playing it

Nobody says that for the evil team who can’t win before F3.

Nerdcord has comedically ended a legion game early

1 Like

mechanically possible course of actions that we decided to make happen because meme

1 Like

we ended LUF comedically early one time when the leviathan refused to claim while on the stand during day 3

the one legion game i played in nerdcord ended d2 cuz 5 legion votefailed d1 and the st killed them all
it was a pg game

I am fairly certain I was your ST there and I killed you all because sitting there executing legion when good had no info roles left wasnt gonna be fun

1 Like

To be granted… Legion doesn’t work with plurality voting.

oh cuz you can test ppl

yeah exactly

it was Alchemist, Engineer and PG as the good team

Thank you aaaaaa.
I posted so much these games and all I know is it’s giving me future confidence in other games!
Be in BotFs or FMs.

Watch out opposing teams, the semi-competent Kiiruma’s gonna be going harder :D

2 Likes