Son of a bitch, I’m here now

1 Like

@Marluna

1 Like

Actually if you don’t mind.

/whisper Kiiruma (2/3)

1 Like

/Whisper Silviu (1/3)

That’s an awfully long chat you both seem to be having there.

Brakuren just went to sleep, and so will I in a moment, so we decided to call it off now and let me fill in some important blanks before then.

First of all: whisper logs.

Summary
Seat Order D1 Whispers (#2) (#3)
:heart: :ballot_box: [1] Bionic Someone (10mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [2] SirDerpsAlot Someone (23mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [3] Leafia
:heart: :ballot_box: [4] Brakuren Litten (8mins) Magnus (11hrs, 11mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [5] Otterpopd
:heart: :ballot_box: [6] Kiiruma Silviu (Ongoing)
:heart: :ballot_box: [7] Litten May (14mins) Brakuren (8mins) Atlas (28mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [8] Silviu Marluna (1hr, 31mins) Kiiruma (Ongoing)
:heart: :ballot_box: [9] Atlas Litten (28mins) May (22mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [10] Tutuu
:heart: :ballot_box: [11] Magnus Brakuren (11hrs, 11mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [12] May Litten (14mins) Atlas (22mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [13] Amelia
:heart: :ballot_box: [14] Someone Bionic (10mins) SirDerpsAlot (23mins)
:heart: :ballot_box: [15] Marluna Silviu (1hr, 31mins)

Next of all:
/Consult Storytellers. :bookmark:
@Jinxed.

Lastly of all, Litten is irrefutably evil on a number of social levels, but I’m not in the proper frame of mind to argue over it right now when nobody’s here and I’m exhausted, because I’ll fall flat on my face. But I will say he’s mechanically “outed” (on a fundamental level) to my perception, and socially highly suspicious for a myriad of undisclosed reasons, but those two things are intertwined. Just for an idea of where my worldview is. I am not willing to die because I’m immediately mech-confirmable in a much more tangible fashion, but I want Someone to prove they’re actually the Vizier and not sending up smoke signals because their ability seems unconditionally strong for a Townsfolk (Mayor + Hammerer + Gravedigger), and doesn’t really synergise well on a script with Leafia’s ability in particular, so I’d appreciate confirming it isn’t a false notification character. But not while I’m asleep.

The “Night 1”, despite contradicting the opening post which says “Day 1 begun”, is probably intentional by this stage.Text

Litten’s also making up ambiguously interactions to falsely clear himself, I think, but that comes at the cost of betraying fundamental role mechanics so…

Fol Botc players be like

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human being to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy.

1 Like

What else is there. Amelia’s a reasonable evil candidate, and applying pressure onto their slot is fine, but I wouldn’t appreciate pushing their slot out of the game anyway unless they’re specifically confirmed as the Demon. This is only for today.

I don’t know enough about the societal and economic ramifications of the industrial revolution to either support or challenge the veracity of this copypasted paragraph, but it’s certainly especially eloquent on a first read.

2 Likes

This is just a section from George Orwell’s 1984, isn’t it?

I don’t know what the Unabomber Manifesto is.

This is a bit skewed number cuz i just didn’t post here, when I left after 30 minutes.

Well. Technically it is how long our whisper were, but we used only one third of it, I guess.

1 Like

As for executing or not executing, I’m on Atlas’s side here. We can generally agree that for Leafia, hardclaiming immediately is par the course for her good meta. Her Leviathan ability implies the Demon can kill (as expected), gives insight to solving multiple kills (really helpful), and confirms good players who die at night (great if the Demon has a reason to kill evils). With that said: without any confirmed source of protection in this game, Leafia could probably just be killed at any time, especially if we abstain on executing. It’s a lot of care to miss gaining information on executions for the equivalent of a backup character. But those are just my two cents on the matter.

That’s all good. I just like inflating the numbers.

I heard both about protection and about an extra demon character so far (not the Leviathan) in my whispers so far.