Hi chat

1 Like

/whisper Litten

1 Like

/whisper May

1 Like

/whisper may

1 Like

I can’t believe Hazard and Snowe ran Vizier before @Amelia. Shame on you.

3 Likes

MWHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

You make

1 Like
Minor spoilers for UNDERTALE YELLOW

IMG_3534 UTY OST: 70 - Showdown! IMG_3535

Good morning.
I don’t have anything occupying me in my life at this moment, so you should expect my full attention. However, you should know wholeheartedly that I’m on the same team as the majority of you, whichever that may be.

Beside that, which I know for certain, and will soon become evident, Hazardwaste has hosted these types of games before, at least four times, whilst Snowe herself has both played and hosted regular Blood on the Clocktower. Alongside the eight days of design, we should expect a high effort end product, although I believe not a completely thorough one.

We likely only have one player to hunt down, as Scarlet Woman type characters solemn get chosen, and it’s rather annoying to work other characters into both a fun and unique role following that criteria. Otherwise, notably, we only have three whispers, and it’s desirable to design fakeclaims before you speak to someone, if you wish to not hardclaim to everyone you meet.

I wouldn’t expect many Demon or Minions to pick Demon or Minion vanilla characters, unless they significantly misread the rules (which has happened before), but that’s not a reason to drop your guard.

3 Likes

this man is possessed

2 Likes

I appreciate the highway robbery.

2 Likes

Greetings everybody. My name is tutuu, and I am most definitely, certainly, undeniably, and without a shadow of a doubt a member of the Townsfolk.

Curious

1 Like

guys the game started in one of slight favor to either town or wolves, who do you think it is

2 Likes

I’ve never stolen anything in my life, unless you have evidence to the contary.

1 Like

My team

1 Like

Need everyone to answer this pls

1 Like

Oh you know what

I am tempted to host Matsuraid just to spite you with the shortest Vizier game

2 Likes

Evil.

1 Like