BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I don’t have any more whispers, but I don’t need to know anything more, thank you for informing me.

1 Like

My issue isn’t even necessarily just being too open on the surface, it’s that every time I interact with somebody I’m like “they’re way smarter than me they’ve totally already read me like a book so what’s the harm in admitting it so we can have an open and clear conversation” and then they literally haven’t and I just gave them a bunch of information

1 Like

Aight. 2 Yes = Fine btw too. But 1 Yes, 1 No = Ideal but has an unknown downside. If I’m executed or die at night then bad stuff happens too :upside_down_face:

im gonna go jump out my window now

1 Like

@kiiruma I told you my info
if yoy iso me you will understand why I have a word document, I can’t fit all the info of what that means in the whisper

1 Like

Look it’s complicated.
But I’m just going to say it… I’m one of the outsiders.
Bare in mind that any character can have outsider modification on it too.
This will be denoted with [Square brackets] usually at the end of a character.

2 Likes

I would have probably hid it, you only needed to claim outsider and no one would touch you

2 Likes

Meh, I think it’s best if I said the bits I did since then we can try and organise the Y/N split for my ability.

1 Like

I will be honest I have no idea what the fuck you meant I just reciprocated with information because you trusted me with yours

Have you watched Golden Balls? Or games in the 999/VLR/ZTD series?

1 Like

Golden balls is the OY

Yeah I watched golden balls

Steal or split

I’m essentially split vs steal.

1 Like

However it’s best if one person splits and one person steals.

@Magnus IDK WHAT TO DO

1 Like

About what

Neighbour shit

its better if one person steals and one splits and they share the profits after the game

Hazzy is going to ban you all