Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I don’t know? Maybe I’m just getting frustrated.

Yeah but I might know what the reason is, and I don’t want to risk voting town!Italy out in that case. Just for D1.

Looks at votecount
Ah yes, the illusion of choice.

2 Likes

We’re all about free will here! 🫠

1 Like

free will? i had to pay 10 bucks for mine what the fuck?

1 Like

Take it back to the store, maybe they’ll issue you a refund

You met me and expect to get free will? Mate, you’ve been paying for it for quite some time

1 Like

I’m town btw

1 Like

it said no refunds… and why does my will have some random guys name on it…

1 Like

:innocent:

damn paid will

1 Like

or sheep me lol

millium have we talked ever

the atlas read list

townread:
jarek
vulgard

litten
marl
creature

townlean:
zenon
guava
ruby (threadstate)
wind
guava (pretty good difference betwen his last two scumgames, want to see more)

min

nulltown
jaiden
mill (sheep, later posts)

sadbi

nullscum:
scor (they aren’t memorable and dont think like they’re doing anything)
italy (if they dont get better after today they should probably die, if they do they might be town, mostly self resolving)
magnus (their claim and focus around it reminds me of payor, their lack of attempts to solve and falling flat on my response to their case feels weird)
beancat (hope they get better later in the game, otherwise probably scum)
hazard (lack of social solving or drive)

scumread:
Artemis (lack of non-mech, good posts, mainly wanting to appear as a strong player with a good moral compass, but their reads are general and feels like they arent paying attention to threads reads or focus, nor discussing with anyone about reads other then their own)
kii (bad posting, extremely unlike fam3, trying to pocket hazard, not really reading into people’s posts. if he doesn’t get better sooner, i probably want him dead)
frostwolf (his entire iso isnt good and is extremely unlike him, with no drive to solve, bad entrance, general lack of posting or solving and strange focus on whatevers at hand or himself, dislike)

1 Like

no, i mean after the last game, i’m not particular sure I want to
if people think you are wolf, so be it
if people think you are town, also so be it

dont be like that

again though I have stated who I would like to see voted, Artemis and Vulgard, you arent one of them

frost wolf would be my 3rd vote

note: first guava was because i was writing off the top of my head and had only him in there, then i added him later to a proper spot with explaination.

i missed silviu, nullscum, lack of posting is more w indicative then not but if they’re town they’ll probably be obvious sooner

just because you arent trying to murder me doesnt mean we shouldnt talk