Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Hey remembrr how you struggled with me in fam

1 Like

pfft thats actually increadibly funny

I WAS BUSY, YOU KNOW THIS

1 Like

Since this was confirmed unless itā€™s an evil modposter, and Litten started posting in this way prior to the dreamer info being made publicā€¦
I have a newfound understanding, thanks.

Iā€™m not worried about your activity, i was also busy lmao

So why did I drop off I barely posted from confident to less

Youā€™re right. I didnā€™t feel like it at the time.

Why is wisp simping for me more than my wife

2 Likes

skimmed your iso
this is your main and, from public perspective, only social reading post beside ā€œi want to see moreā€'s on kii

Because I moved other people up??
Recency bias
You havenā€™t gotten less towny, I just havenā€™t interacted with you since probably more than 12 hours ago which is not your fault, itā€™s mine lmao

/hurt

1 Like

@Magnus I read your Atlas wall. How confident would you say you are that Atlas is a wolf?

1 Like

Also if you were paying attention youā€™d see I didnā€™t tier any of my reads before this point, I just had a giant town pile and that was it

VOTE: Frostwolf103

Jaiden town

@Atlas Can you talk to me about your townlean on Zenon? I didnā€™t like her early posts and the way she pivoted onto and off of Jarek felt like it was voting for the sake of voting.

Can you point me to why have no read there

(Ideally same with frost missed most his active times this game)

1 Like

atlas you make me sound like i am a god at socials usually and i am most of the time doing it constantly.

1 Like

her similarity to her plays as town, was my main reason
sheā€™s, from what ive seen, more freeflowing early on until she does the ā€œmega backreadā€ thing that she spills out all her thoughts on, which she did here
her posts being as expected from someone most likely slightly polarized, is more likely good

i make you sound like you make more then one social reading posts in 100 posts as town

i have done a few mate

and yes i did iso myself to prove to myself i am not worthless