Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

You’re not

I voted frost nya

Kiiruma is as i said before a lot more friendlier when scum… usually when he is town he jumps starts with scum reads or jump starts with a random push. this game he basically openly said “i am on the fence i read some as evil and some as good” but did not point out who. this made me first of all feel like they were trying to test waters and see how people would react to it and then choose from their who he would scum read. following up when i probed him on it he proceeded to probe back at me that i was uneasy but then backed up when i declared it wasnt a full scum read on him yet. after people declared that kiiruma looked like he was sheeping me he has now decided that i am scum cause my post’s feel forced.

again i could be overthinking shit cause i always am. and again i am biased towards kiiruma always, but i dont like his day 1 interactions with me.

1 Like

I dunno in FAM it also felt like you were solving early Jaiden? Like I haven’t felt that at all this game is just felt bland. Weird. Lacking.

I know in KRC you told me you were doing something different and i agree that the aggressive pushing early wasn’t what i normally saw from you before that but after the game you said you were proud of how you played and wanted to do that more

In FAM it was defs dialed back but i still saw that same thing happening just maybe more muted.

You know i adore you. I don’t wanna vote you but what am I supposed to think when it just feels like you are just kinda floating between the waves?

save your posts dear
you can like who you agree with, but id recommend leaving and doing a mega iso when you come back, for your brain

1 Like

I hate you

:wowee:
Me and Hazard have been tightroping each other and then somewhat dislike each others’ slots but probably both want each other to be town

1 Like

How the fuck…

yes
thats what i find so strange
why can’t you two come to a conclusion on eachother, the easiest person for the two of you to read
it makes me think there’s a scum in the two

i think you’ll find that im town

Please read… basically every game we’re in

2 Likes

cause its half way through day 1? i am not gonna call kiiruma instant town or instant scum cause of interactions in the last 24 hours.

Oh and also cause i am shit at socials which i keep trying to tell you

Frankly I don’t

gladly!

FAM was the only game i could insta read kiiruma due to him being extremely sad being the first target of people voting in FAM the game he has been telling me about before i joined.

read another

Hazard - 6.
My “Very slight townlean” read.

12 hours into fam3

zenon idk how to tell you this but i didnt do shit in FAM
…and i was significantly less busy. and my eyes didn’t feel like they are turning into prunes
there was zero excuse there, and i did about as well as i did this d1 as i did there

ive had less motivation and time this game. as a result i have done less
its that simple i don’t know what youre seeing here

find harder

ok so me saying i dont read them as scum in that game is different to me saying “I dont like their interactions with me” in this game?

whats the difference in one game i am calling him possible town and in this game i am calling him possible scum?

1 Like