Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Jfc…I love getting screamed at for voting lol

1 Like

tbf that was more of a playful yell, im not yelling at u lol
u have seen me yell :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know why you would vote creature

ok the post you showed didnt say that. you get my confusion?
as i said before FAM was different, i could insta read kiiruma as town cause he sounded upset in his messages when he was the top wagon. he sounded like town looking forward finally too play FAM but being cucked by something out of his control.

I am gonna stop typing after this cause i need to keep some messages for tonight but simply i dont like the way you have tried to fuel me and kiiruma thinking there is an evil between us. yes i think kiiruma is slightly scum with their interactions this game and i am sorry i didnt use the word “scum” in my message. but as i said in that message i am also bias too kiiruma cause i wanna hang on to the thought that i am wrong.

i am not a social player so its why sometimes i am scared to out social reads in the world i am wrong. before you tell me thats fucking stupid i know so thats why i am so happy i have a mech based character i can play with rather then a kp again. from tomorrow i will be able to somewhat have a better view on kiiruma possibly if things go to plan anyway

1 Like

HEY CULT SPIRITS I THINK ZENON MIGHT BE YOUR LOST WOLF ZENON MIGHT BE LOST SHE MIGHT BE THE LOST WOLF

kii leaving hazard to defend against my points is probably scum indicative

ping me if you all need anything

I’m the cutest slot in the game.

3 Likes

I literally don’t have Hazard as a townread atm. And want to see his takes.
Like come on, get off my ass for a moment geez.

Can someone give me a summery of hazard x Atlas.

Their wallpost conversation is not sticking to my mind

Atlas: Hi Hazard, your interactions with Kii are weird. I think at least one of you is probably scum
Hazard: Hi this is similar to FAM if you look at it properly
Atlas: Cool, Kii is a W since he left you to explain everything

1 Like

you can defend yourself
im pushing you more then im pushing hazard, he’s the only one that bothers to respond

thats a blantant exaggeration from you later in the game; do you have any points about the main point of my case

I would just like to reiterate this so everyone’s aware.

Oh

I literally have nothing to defend myself against.
I’m being scumread for my reads and like, I’m just going to read what I’m going to read.
If town wants to be wrong and wants to vote me out then so be it, idc, my flip will be enough to show you’re mistaken.

I’m going to read people, how I read them.
I’m going to respond to things, how I actually see them. Such as in the mod-post / reveal about there being an extra kill. I’m not going to hyperanalyse it and then fence by being like “Oh that could just be a mod post or Litten might be town from it”. No I’m going to actually say something from it.

literally said the top option in my responce back except dont know how this means kii!w except for you saying there is. and i would rather kill kiiruma early if he was town and i was scum cause then i know i dont have to lie to him and step on seashells the whole game.

True. I wish to never experience that again.

Let’s be besties instead.

Because they’ve done nothing in like 20 hours

Like Atlas, just vote me and then look at my flip when you flip properly.

I’m very lost

Not a wolf though.

Lies I exist

I’m also very lost