Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

how do you expect me to pop in anyways
oh what’s up guys how’s the kids got all those wolves yet?
boring

1 Like

I’m a double-voting neighbourising cop with an ability to make those who fall into my hood, suffer and flip as whatever I want

I’ll just say that him giving any semblance of thinking about the game here is already different from FAM where he had none of that despite having a ton more posts

I guess that could be explained by his attitude toward each game being different but I still think it’s meaningful

I’m probably not going to townread him for what he’s done so far forever but I genuinely think it’s good enough for day 1

Marluxion seemed pretty willing to postcap himself and he quickly racked up like 80 posts in a very short period of time, but then he stopped at 129 posts.

Like read his FAM iso, PLEASE

Guy had over 100 posts when I ISOd him in that game and they somehow all said nothing at all

So wolf?

And he hasn’t said anything in this game either. No thoughts or reads.

Yes this seems like I’m applying low standards to the guy but if you post over 100 times and say nothing I’m just going to assume you can’t produce content as wolf

WWA who has more experience with him than I do agreed with me calling him V too

Yesn’t

He has given a semblance of analysis

I am quietly realizing this looks terrible for me if he’s actually mafia

Tbh you know exactly what I expect

your expectations are boring

What analysis? Please point out the posts

I think Silviu has done analysis, I just think it’s the bare minimum, and I’m not inclined to clear people for that.

1 Like

You can come up with a more clever comeback. I believe in you.

These two posts are saying something

…I thought it was more than two posts honestly but this is still different from FAM

I guess he could’ve forced himself to write them since the rest looks about the same

Meh

They are literally word salad posts

1 Like

My problem with those posts is that between those and the one saying that Marl and Litten aren’t likely to be W/W, there’s about one actual point made over those three posts, and that’s about all there is his ISO.

silviu is in thread doing more

his last wolfgame is just. huge difference. he’s given elaborate observations. i just. don’t think he does that as wolf?? at least i feel like he shouldn’t be touched today and maybe even tomorrow

1 Like