Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

this interests me

ok bye mech talk

UNVOTE

2 Likes

So, whats your conclussion?

my further concern with your defense is that your claimed reasoning for playing differently, from what I could phrase from your words, “not going all out”, is baseless

you’re not trying that hard this game or trying to make yourself sound as villager as you did then, for what feels like “just because”

if you play good in one game and you don’t have a reason for playing good in the next it probably just means you’re evil

Probably doesnt mean possible

you’re trying to make a comeback to grind at my words instead of trying to help me and town, while you are the main wagon, find you v
which you did in the last game we played together, even when you weren’t being heavily wagoned

im gonna go do things now, i have a mild headache, sorry if i bothered anyone
i should be back befor
th3n

1 Like

I don’t think Frostwolf is being especially wolfy, I think he’s being combative with people in a way that indicates he’s a villager, and I think Italy has done nothing towny and nobody disagrees with that, but he’s being defended anyway, which I think is a good indicator that he’s a wolf.

That’s not a problem for me, thats part on you having trouble to understand me.

You have black and white world view like Litten, Vulgard, Marluxion, Jaiden, Jarek.

Jaiden just voted because why not, Silviu is forced to vote me.

VOTE: Jaiden

@Guavagudetama if that please you, I give Italy a chance to resolve.

I also had a thought laying in bed last night that Sabi was obvious town for a lot of their instinctive reactions to posts. I don’t think that’s currently relevant or for debate, but I do think it’s true.

1 Like

VOTE: italy

Join us on Vulgard! We can see how wolves react / do not react.

Also Zenon left to park her vote here and get no consequence for voting me, but I forgive her trans-gression, Wind may be have been thoughtful for his vote, not sure what this means of either alignment.

@guavagudetama

You want Italy alive for mechanical reasons? Tonight, I am planning on confirming myself to Kiiruma and gaining their win condition. While I can’t promise you that Kiiruma isn’t evil that is lying to the town, I can…in a way that is much harder to fake as Kiiruma will find out, peek Italy. Do you wish for me to do that?

the wagon on italy felt pointless and arbitrary, akin to the wagons on marl and jarek
people wanting someone vague to vote and then panicking when they’re topwagon and scurrying off of it feels like trying to point blame everywhere but themselves; which does make frost more likely to be v, but it also feels like he could be a more powerful wolf role and people are trying to save him without putting their neck on the line

If you are actually town aligned, I advise wagoning actual wolves.

That’s what I’m trying to do.

@creature @Hazardwaste @Artemis @Litten @WindwardAway @Jarek @vulgard @zenon @Silviu200530

I am switching my vote to Jaiden, her vote on me based on her opinion she reads Italy and myself in same regard, but inclined to defend Italy over me.

She did slip on Italy’s alignment I think

These wagons are all terrible. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.