Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

You said you don’t have a wincon and you’re trying to copy a wolf
so tbh yes it would be better if we kill the problem before it starts

Me copying them allows us to confirm whether or not their win condition is true, though.

Ohhh

i still have the duty to be here
i’m just not playing in full swing yet
if you have questions i will generally answer them the best i can

Ok that explains a lot of things, actually

1 Like

It allows you to. It doesn’t confirm it for anyone else because you could simply lie.

1 Like

well you see frostwolf, I have you both as null but I think italy is more likely to resolve
which is what i said in the posts

Correct
But now I understand a little more of how this mechanic works

why would someone lie on the internet

This is true. I could lie. But if you thought Kiiruma was lying, surely you would have executed him?

I mean that is fine, I asked you if you have top 3 town/scum reads?

Personally I was all for a Kiiruma yeet but apparently people are giving him a day because of something with ancient spirits so w/e, I’ll figure him out tomorrow

I am still all for a kiiruma exec wanna do that I’ll do that

i already said no to that
i plan to do those tomorrow when i have plenty to work with

Hey does anyone remember that 18th circle game? Where it wasn’t exactly a mafia game but everyone could “peel away” alignments until they reached their core alignment?

I think this game might have a similar mechanic.

1 Like

Okay then if you have names instead and dont need to explain, I wont questioning you.

To me, it looks like Italy just popped in a little before the day’s end so that it wouldn’t be suspicious if he defended himself if he ended up being pushed back up.

If anyone is online and not voting, they should vote somewhere, by the way.

I smell Jaiden is evil in my wagon, the rest I am covinced is town (even my hood buddy)

i’m thinking