Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

You clutch to the nya like a lifeline but brother the cats have already cut your rope

Then if I am wrong, hopefully I’ll see it later in the game.

How?

I hope you do too.

Also your can hopefully listen to this familiar with m readsv on me :3

hey when marl masspinged everyone why did everyone just ignore it entirely

Meanwhile I town read the fuck out of that xD

It’s marl

2 Likes

I feel so out of touch with this game thread…

Why does this keep happening!

Did my accusation of you having TMI not catch your attention?

Wait I just Noticed you said litten instead of Vulgard in the trio.

Why did you switch that

I remembered wrong. My mistake.

i think litten is v, still
his complete lack of a main plan is very unlike what i reread from his wolfgames and his train of thoughts flow well in his brain

Actually, you would notice that I actually started to care more about your responses once I immediately shifted my tone as to where I asked you if you actually have read my posts, because I realized that was not a serious read someone could actually have on me if they have actually read my posts. You claimed to have read the entire thread, but I know for a fact that you have not actually read any of my posts, despite you claiming that you have read the entire thread, because I have nya’d in exactly every post besides two of them, both of which were because I was being impulsive and responding without thinking.

Embarrassing, honestly, to be outted wolf by the fact that you haven’t read my posts, yet claimed to have read the entire thread. Nya.

I don’t care, I’m right

then how can you expect me to care

go the fuck to sleep

this mafia thread endorses good self care practices

1 Like

VOTE: litten

You’re pinging me more than marl

1 Like

Your immediate reaction is so much more telling and no amount of keyboard catting is going to change my mind

You’re done, you’re THROUGH
GOOD DAY SIR