Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

You’re asking for it

2 Likes

I know she’s just gonna reword it lmao

mhm

I’m village

1 Like

oh yeah I have like 15 greenchecks lined up thatll clear me and all my closest relatives
im town. not much else to it.

1 Like

what the hell happened to jarek

Death

Artemis hero shot

Okay what you have to realise is that alot of the time when I say something it is me indirectly saying something else
Vulgard, instead of reading millium based of, yknow, their actual games, read them based on how they played compared to other people in this game
I found that weird. Made a comment so vulgard would interact me about it without completely revealing my intent behind it
also “missing the mark”, even if I did do that (I did not) is like, not a reason to scumread someone on its own?? If you suspect its willful ignorance that is one thing but why not say that then I don’t get it

I’m honestly just confused here because we’ve played before. I’m often quite silly but I’m also able to be serious I have range

Jaiden is a wolf without motivation taking advantage of the fact that any previous games they’ve claimed town immediately they were good, and now they’re leaning on that and tipping their hand by repeatedly saying it. It’s what I’d do.

im assuming youre referring to this post where I called myself town? I need to know so I can shout at you the right way

I think you meant “posts”.

1 Like

i dont think i have ever seen you that upset. thats why i asked other if this a usual occurence and i just never picked it up

it felt like a subtle dig at someone to get a spotlight on a player who may have been putting light on a wolf or someone you wished to pocket in my head. which was why i wanted to read the rest of your iso in turn i learnt you hadnt really done much solving outside of saying guava is town for being risky and you yourself are town. it was not the only reason in short. its why i asked for a read list :P

I’m trying to figure out the progression from this to where youre at now and honestly I think it’s just self pres. If you’re gonna kill me to save yourself be honest about it coward

If I only cared about self-pres I would’ve been voting someone other than yourself for this half of the day. You’ve also never seen me self-pres as a wolf.

You know that I’m talking about what brought on the post itself
I have said it plenty of times. I think its funny to say. This is known
Nearly all those times where early d1. The last time was the “I buy it” post where you clearly didn’t have this opinion
And then there’s this post where I say I’m town in response to windward in a very different way and you choose now to jump? Whys that

Magnus it turns out that as eod grows nearer the need to self pres gets larger too!

I won’t even be here for many hours before EOD.

Here I’m saying it in a way meant to be “What else am I supposed to respond to this”. The intent of the post is beyond the surface level reading of “Jaiden is just saying shes town and thats it”

which means your need to self pres will be even bigger??? why are you just responding in things which add to my point what