Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Artemis last day was faithful on an italy push, if they’re woof, I have a feeling that italy could’ve been bussed

nice i woke up to some actual vote movement

Translation for Artemis’s post: “If I am a wolf and not executed I will end game very soon.”

Ah yes, the magical Day 3 endgaming wolf.

1 Like

you did NOT make the “I’d think I was wolf too” post thats crazy

2 Likes

Who would stop you?

I don’t. I think I should be townread off of everything surrounding the Jarek shot. I think in this gamestate, everyone should be considered.

1 Like

Hot take: wagons today should be Vulgard and Artemis.

I veto vulgard wagon today.

1 Like

You’ve been townreading me all day. Does it take one person saying I could be a wolf to change your mind that much?

Huh
Hm
I’ll let it simmer for a bit!

1 Like

Hmmm, but on a second thought. What if Artemis is town via derp-shooting Jarek?

that was literally the wagons i wouldve happily endorsed day 1

there was nothing derpy about that

1 Like

You missed me claiming my role

what did u claim?

Go read

I suppose? The game being hidden multiball would be annoying but has the potential to be helpful

I didn’t consider that another wolf could’ve given this to Litten and he could’ve done theater to break it and then give the wolves an extra kill

What I’m hung up on in that world is why the wolves wouldn’t break the restriction right away, as it’s not like we would know what happened

Being able to give the restriction to a wolf would also be a poor design choice, because there would be no reason to ever post-restrict a town member; I’d imagine an ability like that could only be used on people not in your faction, so that there is some hurdle involved in gaining KP

We could start a random wagon at EOD and hope it hits a wolf

I am only half joking

I take it back

You want to wagon me and my top townread :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’ll be back later but please don’t do that :joy_cat:

I think considering that I could possibly be a wolf and incorporating that into your worldview is reasonable and probably something that most people should be doing at this point in the game.

I think killing me day 2 as claimed village KP is pretty terrible.