Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

jaiden made ma laugh and it’s making me rethink everything again

2 Likes

This is how they get you!

you voted her because you are scared, and you don’t have any other ideas, nor understand whats going on around you. thus, you’re trying to trust others, and push something you all think may alleviate that fear, by some stroke of good luck

it will not, and will only send town into a spiral of executing everyone like her because you all are afraid.

1 Like

She’s so far into her town meta I can’t even see her anymore

Claims town first post of game

These are the same type of posts she made in
Jaiden what was the game where I compared you to Philomena Cunk?
Whatever game that was she posted like this there and I’m pretty sure she was town

[quote=“Jaiden, post:193, topic:5246, full:true”]

w!Jaiden would defend herself here imo

Solving a little
It’s not something I see her do often let’s be real but she’s doing it a little bit which is exactly what I expect from her

Just wanted to quote this cuz it’s funny it has nothing to do with my argument

t!Jaiden
w!Jaiden still would have tried to refute this but I feel like she would have been more like, agreeable? She wouldn’t have been like “it’s a shame this reason sucks and you suck :blush::blush:

1 Like

I didn’t go through her whole iso cuz we have like an hour and a half left iirc and I’m still in bed but

wgy are you psychoanalyzing me i can’t take this :sob::sob:

I have 0 influence and im at work for eod
So gl

You have a whole vote

It’s sitting on Vulgard rn who’s not going over but you could influence an actual wagon

UNVOTE

@Jaiden if you vote Kiiruma is ties the wagons between you and him :innocent::dizzy:

I think one of the wolf cases on jaiden is hilarious, they daid, “im town”, too much which be funny if that read actually holds true but i dont have my hopes up

So this is just another shrug lynch for

Well idk, guess I won’t vote then
UNVOTE

But also im not going anywhere near a wagon with wisdom/Magnus/vulgsrd on it

I’m going to be ignored again.

great point
VOTE: Kiiruma

Are you really that unwilling to vote Kiiruma? Or Magnus? Why?

I don’t want to vote Kiiruma today
I might want to vote him tomorrow
Idk what to make of Magnus, mildly think he’s town but I could say that about anyone

Honestly maybe im wrong about windward seriously at this point thr only known voice i like is litten, which again probavly means town already lost on rand