Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

im a slut for rands
but idt thats a good idea here

No because regardless of magnus’s alignment they lied and admitted to it anyway after Kii said so
It’s possible they both flip not-scum (since Kii will flip ancient spirit regardless, but supposedly his wincon is different)

It was mostly interpreted as Magnus lying about their check.

who did magnus check
i forgot

They claimed there was exactly one ancient spirit in Creature, Litten, and me.

alright I am here I am here and can do things now whats going on whats popping

They didn’t actually check, it was supposedly a signal to the other dreamers

didnt magnus rescind that BEFORE kiiruma said the thing about magnus being untrustworthy

No
But Magnus said they softed yesterday that it was fake and tbh the receipts kinda do agree with that

I still want neither Kiiruma nor Magnus yeeted btw.

Kiiruma is a low priority wolf who will likely play pro-town for a good while.

Magnus way of solving has shown no sign of TMI and seems to care more than most players I’ve seen today. In addition he’s seemingly in everyone’s PoE and has been voted and unvoted all day, often because of how they’ve played compared to other wagons rather than them being inherently wolfy themselves - indicating that they’re a shrugyeet that wolves are probably trying to keep alive as they’re always getting yeeted and it’s better to save the safe misyeets for later.

My turn!

they*

Saving atlas a post :joy_cat:

1 Like

Also “Magnus cannot be trusted” means absolutely nothing in a bastard game and it could very well be wolves that’s behind it.

1 Like

My bad!

Yeah, we discussed this
Seems like it’s a host message of the type that the storyteller might give in BotC games
So I think it’s a real host message but it doesn’t mean what we might assume, necessarily.

All it means is that hosts posted it

Likely because it would be sus as heck if the one having that role posted it

But it’s in their rolecard, not public

And “not trusted” =/= wolf anyway

Ah
Not sure what difference it makes though

i hate this game already
no offense to amaya or the hosts

Everyone who’s voting Kiiruma and Magnus are shrugyeeting, fight me!:ghoststab: