Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I know people have said it’s a shrugyeet or whatever but maybe we should just kill Magnus

1 Like

I voted the host for half the day, lol
The only thing stopping me from being completely serious about it was that in the previous game, the host said Chapter 1 would not be an atheist game.

1 Like

Give me prompt idea

Favorite pokemon.

You also seem to not like me, like honestly you’ve been lowkey rude towards me all day

i think theres something very symbolic about a bunch of people on fol trying to kill wisdom

@Wisdom
Wisdom (5): Artemis, L.una, Millium, WindwardAway, Sadbi
Kiiruma (4): Zenon, Italy, Jaiden, guavagudetama
Italy wagon is not gonna take off in the next ten minutes please don’t die on it

Wisdom, can you claim?

I saw somebody’s post earlier that Magnus was in everyone’s PoE and therefore wasn’t mafia but that’s the thing

We’re leveling ourselves out of it when nothing happened to change their position

I will vote whatever wagon saves Kiiruma.

I would do it for an infoyeet but I know that’s a poor reason
Reason I say that is cause if he flips dreamer and the other dreamer(s) didn’t out themselves, I legit think they contain a wolf.

They.

I meant if they* flip town* dreamer

Sorry Magnus

Wisdom I like you outside of this game.

I thought marl was wolfy.

Hence why I think you’re a wolf.

I’m sorry

1 Like

fucked up the pronouns AND the alignment :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

okay so funny story

2 Likes

I thought I already claimed.

I’m a reverse bodyguard, I target someone and if they use a killing action on someone else I die instead

I targeted Litten because I had read nothing and Marl wolf read there

Is that post even legible. Sorry ny friend is trying to tell me a movie plot and I have no fucking clue what to pay attention to

1 Like

That’s also the thing, nobody has corroborated that other Dreamers exist

And I don’t mean that they should all claim if they’re Dreamers, rather it doesn’t seem like any part of Magnus’s claim holds up

Where was the N1 dream for example

I could be focusing too much on mechanics here but like

i set an alarm for 1 and it didn’t go off until 2:40