Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

can ANYONE turn me insane tonight?

i’m still decompressing

i have no idea what is going on lmao

1 Like

someone fucking can.

1 Like

Wisdom apparently?

Well, I think I do

We’re still looking for an informed minority (and can therefore make wolfreads), we just don’t know its size because there are also 3ps

The info about how many Imperialists/Ancient Spirits there are in the OP is also useless because wolves can be both Ancient Spirits and Empire

2 Likes

that is not helpful

That’s what I thought on D1
But I did get Magnus’s wincon so I guess not
I figured if they’d had a misleading wincon I would’ve been able to find out but it was just a 3p so lol

The reason I said yesterday that I had mech reasons to “want Kii dead” but didn’t actually want to kill him is because I knew my ability countered misleading flips, since I can dig up rolecards on dead players. I softed by claiming “I have a wolf role” because rolecop is a very wolfy role, but mine is on dead players.

I think everyone other than Luna had their wincon to begin with, though.

Wind do you know for sure Magnus wasn’t informed

Just want to be certain

2/3 so far then
Ill take it

Assuming artemis wasnt just uhhm wiped

i was so hyped after the flip that I paced around for thirty minutes just decompressing and then wind has the audacity to tell me magnus wasn’t even a wolf

Well it says they are self-aligned and win when all other ancient spirits are dead
Take that as you will, but killing ancient spirits when you’re an ancient spirit sure sounds like a 3p to me, it’s identical to kiiruma’s claim

You’re welcome

Why are you plagiarizing my posts, I said this exact thing before you

why are you plagiarizing my behaviors

My original target was hazard but i switched to italy lol

Yeah okay

This probably won’t get a response, but would anyone like to claim this

1 Like

My ability failed

I don’t think I should elaborate

Im not even sure wtf happendd last EoD? We couldnt get any traction anywhere but somehow magnus’ train blew up?

my ability did not fail
but i did not get a result