Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Also whoever killed artemis prevented litten from getting their sweet release of desrh, i find that rood

1 Like

the cult is the ancient spirits
the game would if it was like
split 50/50
be three flagbearers that town need to kill to win
which is even easier

ā€œI donā€™t know who you are. I donā€™t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I donā€™t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now thatā€™ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you donā€™t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.ā€

1 Like

wouldnā€™t two nks imply three deaths
like obviously things could prevent deaths but

wait nk means night kill there doesnā€™t it

Yeah, you do

Soā€¦ wait

If the first statement is false then weā€™re all fucked

1 Like

I just want to know if i can like vulgsrd for their vote, or if i can go back to tunneling that

I think thatā€™s what WWA is saying, the Magnus rolecard disproves the inverse of the first statement being true which means the first statement is false

This is half serious btw

If the first statement is not true jever playing another bastard game again

1 Like

ditto

1 Like

iā€™m confused again now

I wish I could have priorities as simple as you

Lmao

i donā€™t think they are

ngl
I only joined cuz I thought the art and flavour text were gonna be cool
they did not disappoint on that front it is cool

3 Likes

Remember when mafia games were killing wolves? And wolves killing town? Lets go back to that

1 Like

The thing about empire winning if and only if ancient spirits are banished

Because it implies ancient spirits win if empire is banished

But we know Magnus would win if ancient spirits are banished, and they were an ancient spirit
And Kii claimed the same
therefore the rule is false, but itā€™s because by flavor Tisiphone was a spirit who was very interested in the Empire (I think)

I joined for a cool ability and Iā€™m stuck behind a paywall for at least two more cycles

1 Like

AT LEAST
IT COULD BE MORE I DONT KNOW

1 Like