Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

litten i think you figured out by now i don’t have a heart
ate doesn’t work

1 Like

Though it might not be fair considering, well, like 8 other players in this game

But I hold you to higher standards generally (sorry if you’re town and that’s making things worse)

Honestly like
I think it’s kind of weird if town has two “lower sanity” roles, especially if one is auto insanity and one is just one step

Even if the auto one is hidden

Question is just whether wolf!Litten would try to make more of an effort to appear to have WiM and push the solving off the rails again, rather than going “guess I die”

if you want an actual answer I legit think it’s just meds

2 Likes

If Litten is a wolf I am convinced he has a team of slankers and his back is broken from actually doing something in the thread

1 Like

That’s my explanation for his WIM if he’s mafia

Yeah I’d believe that if that’s the case

Idk why I felt the need to say that when the previous post already says the same thing

1 Like

Who do you think should die today

its either litten/vul or vul’s read is right if w/v, imo

yes that’s how rewds work, they are either right, w/w, or not right

I’m seeing it, ngl

probably wisdom
I’ll need to check out guava when I get the motivation but from my memory they were weirdly defensive of jaiden

Why

How is Jaiden relevant

if vul’s wolf with you he’s trying to cover for his team incase we push you over
if he’s not wolf with you he’s probably right

this implies intrinsically the situation only matters if you’re v

Oh yeah I’ve had both Guava and Jaiden on my “ok maybe this should actually die” list today
For no particular reason :upside_down_face:

yes that’s what I said

then what do you have to add to the comment other then commenting for the sake of so

Isn’t Jaiden also one of the people I sussed yesterday and got shamed

I feel so alienated to this game ^^’