Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

O h

Everyone should also keep these statements in mind.

No that was not me forgetting that you were bunnelby that was me forgetting the existence of the champs game

K i remember why neon seemed familiar, Iā€™m not going down that rabbit hole again
Iā€™ll wait for more content

beancat maybe town, probably a good cop check or in worst case a vig shot in a couple of days if they dont become obvious which I dont think they ever will off their own content

smh miss bean
cant believe u forgot our game together /j

1 Like

Iirc windy reads me fairly well i just dont remember if its the 100% right kind or the 100% wrong kind

1 Like

I will not remember games XD

1 Like

Is Zenon Neon?

Also, I think i have a bad gut feeling about how this post is worded. It doesnā€™t seem internally consistent.

They are friend shaped

We can all be friends Sabi.

Be my friend!

1 Like

haha jokes on you i remember p much every game ive ever played >:3

do u have thoughts tho

What is this trying to say

If this is a scumcase i think itā€™s wrong cause that to me reads like someone going wtf?

What rabbit hole?

Iā€™m trying to change which is the whole point of this account existing so if I did something wrong lemme no and I will try not to do it

Yes have we played together?

1 Like

Im slowly remembering who all the players are and reminding myself of the ā€œdo not readā€ list

Sp3aking of which welcome to said list

bean is town off vi

Yes, but it doesnā€™t matter. I donā€™t intend to be anything more than contained within this world that has been crafted.

2 Likes

Yes i have great vi

1 Like

vibes nya

holy shit

1 Like

Litten getting smited in 3

2 Likes