Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Because that’s what Italy did for me. What am I suppose to know what Marl is writing.

thats… not a great reason

not in the mood to give a synopsis of to love ru today sorry :joy_cat:

VOTE: Jaiden

cant remember any of her posts but i TR creature and vulgard who are voting her
and i still dont understand the case on marl but @ me if you have a good one

no, it isn’t
i think its the “aggressively wrong” part because everyone? on the wagon seems to tr litten

thats sus
not sus for litten but sus for the people voting marl

I did this because Marl is pushing bad faith, convincing others to join on my wagon.

but I am willing to change my mind.

yes but does he exclusively make a bad faith push as wolf? you dont think theres a chance he does it as town?

actually
frost

whats your read on litten and marl’s push on him

It’s just the way they are arguing. I can’t explain it but the attitude was just fully towny when they were going back and forth. Call it a vibe read I guess but it’s more than that.

I agree. I think it’s helpful in that if Magnus is not lying and I do not think he is than we have a small pool to solve within. But the problem is we can kill multiple townies just to find out he was lying or we can trade town lives for one scum and it feels like… largely just too risky to me.

1 Like

I think Marl’s push is silly, like was the ping really necessary?

I need open up the ISO for Litten, haven’t got conclusion on him.

1 Like

they.

mhm, tell me when you do

I’m always acutely aware of my post count lol especially when there’s a post cap.

I’m gonna take actual offense with being told I’ve done nothing though that’s fucking bullshit and I’m sick of people telling me that every game I play…

actually know we dont, because unless Litten is heavily snowing me
either Artemis is a wolf, or the information is false

thats my take

Exactly, it’s like shooting fish in the barrel. But you want to kill the salmon and not the trouts.

oh not this again
vulgards read on me is literally just “no one is talking about her and theyve not made any reads. scum”
creature said i was LAMIST and not talked about
go look at my iso. read me. at least look at the reasons they gave or something and come to a conclusion yourself

1 Like

This feels like a weird juxtaposition to make especially since nothing ties them together in my mind.

Marl is my mason

Litten has towny indignation and attitude. They are just both town I dunno.

It is untrustworthy to say the least, out of Magnus

I’m gonna actually punch a wall lol