Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

hey guys wanna see how long I can hold my breath

You guys are just both very unnecessarily honest and funny in a similar way lol

3 Likes

Arete’s thing is “(to be clear this is a joke)” on EVERY SINGLE JOKE which has a similar vibe

1 Like

@Sarasvati was this account controlled by hosts? if so, how would/did you decide on how to use the disabled abilities? (and also what to say)

i like how atlas presumably knew l.una was our alt account and therefore litten

but them implying as much in the main thread just made litten 3x more paranoid about atlas and directly led to us prioritizing atlas for the nightkill on the next night

2 Likes

5 out of 11 scum

Plus I tried Italy executed

Mad predictions

And no one bats an eye

gg

this was fun :) love u hosts+dead chat

2 Likes

i am so stupid actually

@Atlas for the entire game i wondered why you wouldn’t claim the ruby kill, as claiming the ruby kill would’ve deconfirmed the modpost that “cleared” litten and would’ve probably gotten litten killed as a result

it never crossed my mind that you weren’t claiming it ON PURPOSE because you were also a wolf and knew what happened, not because you were a villager doing a fancy play or just throwing

i am so sorry, i didn’t respect your play enough and i fully owe up to that

1 Like

nobody batted an eye because you said on post 176 of the game that “the posters contain a wolf” which doesn’t particularly mean anything

1 Like

I have an excuse of saying “did the kill getting redirected count as atlas killing” and was told no so moved on
also thought he didn’t want to claim his shield broke

1 Like

i vanity searched myself
the amount of “kill atlas now”'s made it worth it
its fine, you played really well and i wouldn’t have expected the world from you

you played great
for real

1 Like

Either way, fun game + now we get to play another game which is probably less bastard.
Let’s all try our best and be thankful for the game we had ^^

1 Like

i was really really not in my townmeta
i wish the game had a bit more wim so i had to actually fight for the victory post early d1
but playing with you all was fun
thanks for the game

Hush, I was correct and wolves just panicked

Yeah there were too many wolves

Prob unplayable

1 Like

I had high WIM D1, high WIM D2 but sometimes tempered for a bit and then dead WIM D3 which had me wanting to venge-shoot a wolf

1 Like

hey @Vulgard, did that post make you guys panic?

1 Like
vanity iso of how scummy i was d4 i did in my rolecard

i don’t really lie about this
i just don’t claim it

if i couldn’t kill people, i’d say i couldn’t kill, its the easiest thing to come to mind

i’d just have either complained or instantly started solving based off of it then trying to fake a reaction to it

i wouldn’t just assume or rush this, silviu is esl, they may have not included anyone
and i would’ve encouraged for kii to be left alive until he started panicking in thread

i’d explain this, again, but i was being pressured by constantly trying to redirect the thread towards kii

i’d actually be vaguely helpful here, or not comment at all

oh and also i would’ve defended kii he really wasnt in his wolfmeta
i don’t really care about mech if i think i know better
also I wouldn’t have just cleared litten based off something someone suspicious gave me

1 Like