Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

sorry to change the conversation but uh
Atlas
I assume you don’t want to vote for L.una or Cassandra (the only two with votes atm) based on how you were acting on previous days iirc

:sweat:

i would rather try to kill the bot holder then the bot, mhm
but its beginning to look less likely we even can given it may be a factional ability, and we theoretically may also need to kill them to win

1 Like

i just kinda feel like we’re sitting around waiting for them or the other suspects to do things
now that the main poster of the scumteam is dead

1 Like

wait I looked back at the flips to figure out what Atlas meant by “the main scumteam poster” wtf happened here

i died
im referring to kiiruma

1 Like

he got caught visiting wind tried to say that they tried to check you when they said they were going to pick litten, panicked and tried to kill themselves to waste today’s exe and got suicide bombed by mill

3 Likes

WAIT SO I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

2 Likes

AND HE WAS ACTING SO DEJECTED

1 Like

yes italy had about the same reaction

1 Like

ATE :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

1 Like

also i
vaguely wanna note that they mightve assumed i was gonna try and peek a wolf
but i didnt tell the hood til close to eod who i was checking

he was a wolf tailor who changed his flip so we would presumably listen to what he claimed and his suspects, which his main one was the now greenchecked litten, and when that info came out he immediately started townreading him

so your hood included more then vul

i have been
overwhelmingly open about the fact sabi was added n1

1 Like

i assumed your ability was a flavorcop and a 1 shot neighborizer, not a combination

its both
simultaneously
except sabi is the only one i got a result on

also told yall vulgard was added n2
and told yall i checked sabi n1 and was clearing them off the result

this was the part i got, mhm

i added sabi when i peeked them

1 Like

im assuming there’s about 3 wolves left, not including bots
what are your reads on the other slots