Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

WE TRIED :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head:

mmm
shame
it couldve been used on silviu or something

also, i really still townread silviu

speaking of this why did a portal open up

1 Like

i have zero idea
absolutely none

1 Like

is silviu the one frost was clearing d1

1 Like

mhm
for the record, the first one i gave him was “charm of Invisibility” which was just a standard doc and something else im not going to spill, but it was a pretty heavy tradeoff for activating it, including insanity
like the opposite of jarek’s role

it had to be used that night and i assumed it mightve actually been the reason there was no triple kill on n2?

i only gave my worst batch of items to him cause i thought i might fail visiting him and my items would be lost
vul got my better batch

this hidden ability better be a infinite day vig

1 Like

( I think I know what it is flavor wise and it is most def not lmao)

yeah
by the way did you get a token on yourself?
just in case you should try and target me again, i think i might be a very rare type

1 Like

my flabor text is like a puzzle I think

I did not get a token

1 Like

mhm
vul better not have used actors script on someone dumb
i’d be pretty upset
that was one of my better ones

1 Like

I’m going to finish the Kiiruma iso before I never finish it

1 Like

ive been mildly assuming kii was just an nk because his iso was so weird for a while, and magnus had his claimed wincon which is… extremely weird for two same gimmicks to exist
we mightve just chopped out on at least one kill a night, so thats pretty good

Problem:
Zenon claims Kiiruma killed Artemis. Artemis flipped clean. You claim Kiiruma killed Wind.

not really
he could’ve just had a vig too

1 Like

im pretty sure i was kii’s n1 target, he failed to kill me so he had to greencheck me, then he tried to make it up d2, and then he killed me n3

the middle part is speculation but im pretty sure my attack was his idea

2 Likes

Wait