Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

@Silviu200530 Why are you voting the person you’re voting?

I could be stupid but I’m pretty sure this is town

we have max 4 scum left, right?
unless lylo is unannounced idr if it is but I would hope it is

okay so we have max 5 scum then

then yeah we need to kill L.una today that’s literally the only valid kill
because we know Kiiruma was scum and we know L.una shares an alignment with Kiiruma

VOTE: L.una

Scorbunny (1): Silviu200530

Also Windy told us that she was jailing Kiiruma. I don’t know how he managed to surpass that

oh okay that vote was fine

1 Like

is Vulgard confirmed?

Je ne suis pas sûr

None of these things are really hard confirms but I gave Atlas the fullcop that they used on Litten and I also think Kiiruma spews me V

I’ll ask you again, why are you voting Scorbunny

Because… Atlas told me so?

I don’t have a methodological answer to give here.

Do you have any opinions on who the remaining wolves are

I really want to see more of Zenon. If she’s mafia, Sabi is also mafia by association. I might be wrong here, but I never seen them ever question each other which I feel along the game, you’d start to doubt each other when the mafia lynches aren’t coming.

Bean, I am afraid that she’s pulling a frozen wolf play. Interact minimally, win successfully (Flicker!Phraze)

Scor I don’t remember anything from them, only the part where they have sass.

I trust you for now because you look like you will do some mech madness and I am all for it.

Atlas is dead and was targetted by Kiiruma supposedly thrice. Kiiruma themselves doesn’t have an alignment checker (except the one used for putting people into his neighborhood)

Millium is lovely

Firekitten… I never bothered to look at them. I will have to speak with Atlas about some inner neighbor gossip.

Jaiden and Italy… I don’t remember anything, I’m sorry y’all.

I have a sensation Guava is town.

In no absolute order. PoE:

Jaiden
Cassandra
Firekitten
Italy
Bean
L.una

Though for L.una they have some more explaining to do and I wanna hear them. They did not respond to my PM however, maybe they’re not allowed to speak in there?

I forgot to add Scorbunny. I don’t know anything from them

I feel that PoE has alot of wolves, so I will go with that

Cassandra has the same allignment as Kiiruma

L.una is presumably a neutral, I don’t know their wincon, but my trust in them decreases and I might get handicapped.