Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

i really wish i couldve improved more from this game
at least i can fake my reactions better now

1 Like

oh right
magnus was soo towny too

I did not throw (delusional)

I had a thing that let me change my role to one from another game during the day and I was gonna become vanilla town tomorrow had the game not ended

i think it’s extremely funny that two villagers had the ability to change their roles this game and both of them decided to select something suboptimal just because they could

1 Like

did you even notice luna was in ur card

she was what

VT is my favourite FM role why would I not pick my favourite role

also, about the anticlaim

i firmly believe that it wasn’t going to be as strong had we not played around it very well

realistically as soon as somebody enters your role pm as town you should think this is a wolf ability because what kind of town ability is that, even in a bastard game

but the way we played it ensured that we could get utility out of it and it was even considered a town account for a while

1 Like

Our original plan was to make people think luna was a host but we had a better idea

2 Likes

Originally we were gonna be like
“Luna is here to help process actions.”

3 Likes

that said, it really snowballed, and during endgame, we had more actions to be submitted than there were living villagers

we were also permanently roleblocking half the living villagers and they couldn’t make it go away even if they killed l.una

so i might be wrong

1 Like

wait Ivy is so cute :palms_up_together:

3 Likes

queen

I would have believed you cuz I thought L.una was host controlled anyway

1 Like

My actions were alright this game honestly.
Picked Atlas which would’ve been crazy had I not been perma-RBd, finding a wolf instantly.
Picked Artemis as I suspected them and would’ve gotten to clear the slot.
Picked Guava as I suspected them and would’ve gotten to clear the slot.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

We didn’t block you n1

It took us a while to figure out we could both block and give feedback at the same time

2 Likes

I was right on Litten weh

2 Likes

this was my experience of watching the game lol. looked crazy but i probably would have been in over my head glad i was too busy to sub

3 Likes