Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

You quite literally fake claimed mech info on marl and now the lying.

How is that not adding chaos.

You haven’t been towny at all this game so no its not playstyle

The mech this game is terrifying. Someone should add me into a neighbourhood with… maybe Jarek if they can?

You know we’ll use it eventually.

one day

1 Like

i am the neighborhood god
neighborhood god says no

I did not fake claim anything. I said I had mechanical information to suggest that he was a wolf, when in fact from my perspective, I felt like I did. The fact that you can’t read between the lines is your problem, not mine. This does feel like an attack on my play style when you have stated multiple times that you want me killed, first for saying “have you met litten” then suggesting that I am just adding chaos to the game. I’m just trying to play the game. Nya.

1 Like

why jarek
hazard still feels iffy to me
im so tired

There is an extremely game-changing announcement I need to share with someone and I guess Jarek works fine in particular for certain minor reasons.

why do you want jarek specifically, then
because i doubt both of you will live to the point thats possible

I will donate you one

If it’s game-changing, why not say it in public, and if it’s better kept private, why bring it up at all?

1 Like

Jarek’s my good twin.
(He might know what this means. If not having a neighbourhood with him doesn’t matter.)

We can make it a hydra :p

Litten Sabi is T v T now kiss and make up

1 Like

Sold

1 Like

Because I want a neighbourhood with a certain subclass of players in this game for reasons that should be made apparent later, and otherwise certain circumstances could result in a game-losing mistake being made.

im kinda focused on the fact that Marl jumped on Litten for nyan’ing and making up this narrative about them using it out of nervousness which I dont believe is a real read but who knows, its also Marluxion, and their is always the chance they are right for the wrong reasons either way

2 Likes

so you want a villager in a hood
why do you want specific villagers beyond them being in the last game bc thats seriously what it looks like rn

I’m a very stubborn person and from what I observe from other conversations you’re also very stubborn
when two stubborn people argue it typically goes nowhere

this doesn’t mean I’m not going to talk to you btw
idk if that was clear
but if we disagree on something again early game I probably won’t push for it against you

nya!!

I feel like you’re posting enough tbf
(as in like keep posting at the rate you are don’t stop)

uwa

literally idk why people are trying to say it came “out of nowhere”
like n0 is just fake

I love you

yeah

real let’s go play mountainous

this is not a townie mindset lol
I can see townie reason for wanting Litten to die but this is suspicious

2 Likes

its a sabi mindset, so its fine