Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

yes
thats what i find so strange
why can’t you two come to a conclusion on eachother, the easiest person for the two of you to read
it makes me think there’s a scum in the two

i think you’ll find that im town

Please read… basically every game we’re in

2 Likes

cause its half way through day 1? i am not gonna call kiiruma instant town or instant scum cause of interactions in the last 24 hours.

Oh and also cause i am shit at socials which i keep trying to tell you

Frankly I don’t

gladly!

FAM was the only game i could insta read kiiruma due to him being extremely sad being the first target of people voting in FAM the game he has been telling me about before i joined.

read another

Hazard - 6.
My “Very slight townlean” read.

12 hours into fam3

zenon idk how to tell you this but i didnt do shit in FAM
…and i was significantly less busy. and my eyes didn’t feel like they are turning into prunes
there was zero excuse there, and i did about as well as i did this d1 as i did there

ive had less motivation and time this game. as a result i have done less
its that simple i don’t know what youre seeing here

find harder

ok so me saying i dont read them as scum in that game is different to me saying “I dont like their interactions with me” in this game?

whats the difference in one game i am calling him possible town and in this game i am calling him possible scum?

1 Like

Saying you’re town twenty times doesn’t make you town

you clearly havent seen my town games

you’re super duper hedgy on him despite your belief, in comparsion to that game where you both like my posts defending kii and go “fuck you all. kii’s town. you monsters. don’t TOUCH MY BABY”

things like that

UNVOTE

idk usually the town people tend to say it the most
/shrug

also you mourned over him and said he was super towny or something after he died, i think
basically, i think the reason you’re being hedgy on him is one of three things
you don’t think he’s town, but you don’t want to super push him because he’s your friend, you’re not sure, which means kii!w
you dont want to get into a conflict with him, you want him to try and townread and pocket you, you want to express suspicion so it doesnt look like you’re pocketing him

or you’re both evil and this was pointless

I stg Jaiden… if this is like the last time I felt bad about voting you and unvoted I’m gonna punch a wall

dw im town btw