Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

VOTE: italy

Join us on Vulgard! We can see how wolves react / do not react.

Also Zenon left to park her vote here and get no consequence for voting me, but I forgive her trans-gression, Wind may be have been thoughtful for his vote, not sure what this means of either alignment.

@guavagudetama

You want Italy alive for mechanical reasons? Tonight, I am planning on confirming myself to Kiiruma and gaining their win condition. While I can’t promise you that Kiiruma isn’t evil that is lying to the town, I can…in a way that is much harder to fake as Kiiruma will find out, peek Italy. Do you wish for me to do that?

the wagon on italy felt pointless and arbitrary, akin to the wagons on marl and jarek
people wanting someone vague to vote and then panicking when they’re topwagon and scurrying off of it feels like trying to point blame everywhere but themselves; which does make frost more likely to be v, but it also feels like he could be a more powerful wolf role and people are trying to save him without putting their neck on the line

If you are actually town aligned, I advise wagoning actual wolves.

That’s what I’m trying to do.

@creature @Hazardwaste @Artemis @Litten @WindwardAway @Jarek @vulgard @zenon @Silviu200530

I am switching my vote to Jaiden, her vote on me based on her opinion she reads Italy and myself in same regard, but inclined to defend Italy over me.

She did slip on Italy’s alignment I think

These wagons are all terrible. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

trying so hard not to laugh at “36 nipples” while i’m in a room w my friend arguing w her bf

this is just like mafia

also like. i just. wtf do i do lol i’m genuinely at a loss

VOTE: Marluxion

Yes, mama moon

I apologize for being horrible

1 Like

:sob:

feel free to help
remotely
slightly
a little
at all

I am currently voting a wolf. Which is better than you all are doing

literally just a lie

what happened to marl

[quote=“Frostwolf103, post:3318, topic:5246, full:true”]

I think so
At least according to the sample flip in the OP
I’m not really sure what the other standings are, someone mentioned they’re related to animals?

Rip quote

The audacity of this person to come here and do nothing and then flame us nya