Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Why does this keep happening!

Did my accusation of you having TMI not catch your attention?

Wait I just Noticed you said litten instead of Vulgard in the trio.

Why did you switch that

I remembered wrong. My mistake.

i think litten is v, still
his complete lack of a main plan is very unlike what i reread from his wolfgames and his train of thoughts flow well in his brain

Actually, you would notice that I actually started to care more about your responses once I immediately shifted my tone as to where I asked you if you actually have read my posts, because I realized that was not a serious read someone could actually have on me if they have actually read my posts. You claimed to have read the entire thread, but I know for a fact that you have not actually read any of my posts, despite you claiming that you have read the entire thread, because I have nya’d in exactly every post besides two of them, both of which were because I was being impulsive and responding without thinking.

Embarrassing, honestly, to be outted wolf by the fact that you haven’t read my posts, yet claimed to have read the entire thread. Nya.

I don’t care, I’m right

then how can you expect me to care

go the fuck to sleep

this mafia thread endorses good self care practices

1 Like

VOTE: litten

You’re pinging me more than marl

1 Like

Your immediate reaction is so much more telling and no amount of keyboard catting is going to change my mind

You’re done, you’re THROUGH
GOOD DAY SIR

Also I did read the entire thread and I have responses along the way as literal evidence

Someone day vig both of them

When Litten is top wagon I’ll sleep

this isn’t going to go anywhere past this post, it’ll just fill up thread for the next 3h until marl instantly goes over his postcount to keep arguing
he’s probably just v but the very weird reactions to it makes this feel like scum wants it to happen, and everyone just wants to sit on the sidelines and keep poking at it

I have not been this tunneled in a long long long time

And this would point you at who?

I just want glass of water before bed, did litten openwolved?

You are not serious are you.

No it did. But I’m trying to not be a defensive towny anymore because it gets me pushed and people hate me for it so i am attempting to ignore it since it’s untrue.