Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

If a man has intercourse with his uncle’s wife, he disgraces his uncle, and he and the woman will pay the penalty; neither of them will have children

Any accidental innuendos I make are genuinely unintended. I am very much the “nerd who doesn’t understand” trope.

3 Likes

WAIT WAIT WAIT

That wasn’t my intention

1 Like

oh you guys don’t know the weird and sexual parts of leviticus by heart?

Just wait until you hear the reason that you are supposed to burn certain bedsheets

2 Likes

ARE YOU SURE?

I would never lie.

1 Like

No misinformation in the cookie thread, please

I said the name of a book and a random number

I SWEAR

some of you clearly didn’t grow up in classrooms with the bible as your #1 source of entertainment and it SHOWS

2 Likes

I read that thing cover to cover there was nothing else to do

revelations goes hard btw. whoever wrote that was on TOP of their shit

1 Like

I swear I swear I promise I oath I forbode I PROMISE

That I didn’t KNOW that

I wanted to be a chemistgirl for a lil bit I liked mixing things together and having them explode. Can I be a chemistgirl

1 Like

1 Like

Yeas

1 Like

I have never lied in my life, nor will I lie in the future, I am always honest and correct. Why would you doubt me?

1 Like

i am a chemical girl

1 Like

I have cleaning to do. Please do not be funny without me

2 Likes

imma be real. the Old Testament is pretty ResidentSleeper. but the gospels is peak. and then Acts of the Apostles is such a good spin-off. And then all of pauls letters was a super cool easter egg for the deeper fans

All I know about the bible is what my nan tells me out of context when trying to convert me twice a year.

1 Like