Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I was reminded of the “I wanna bang mettaton” post and thought it was really funny

what does this mean

“do you fart?”

Embarrassing

Are you describing a sore throat?

Or you feel like your throat is closing up?

Embarrassing

1 Like

Embarassing

1 Like

Embarassing

1 Like

assing

2 Likes

There’s so many word that have an assing in them

1 Like

assing

No. My throat feels fine.

im gonna make this post a wiki

Okay everyone welcome back to ao oni building with silviu let me upload SS

Gucci flex okay so silviu how did you do all of this

it was simple dearie i got mad over small detail mistakes and fixed all of them even though it took alot of my time and I am still not finished

Script Frenzy
ScriptFree Dump

This has over 3000 items if you’d count the subsequent subitems and so forth. I put everything here that doesn’t need scripting.

In every programming language if you want to get something, you put it in an address and the game will fetch it for you. Beforehand I made it a big mess so I decided to put everything in a single simple category to prevent a massive headache.

For the gameplay, I made it so the player has a speedboost (slowpasting is boring). The player has to interact with the environment and click on things. This game was designed to be more single-player oriented so it uses alot of client side while the monster is visible for everyone, though he can only chase one at a time.

Clientside?

Clientside is when a code specifically only affects a group of players and not the entire server. This is how you make some people see things while the others don’t.
The best example I can use here is how Magnus tried to invite a friend of theirs over the site and as a result, Magnus and the friend got invited all over the PMs. This can happen aswell in games in the most extreme cases due to poor scripting.

Say that you are designing a Main Menu, you try to reset and then it resets all the other people too. Nobody would want that.

Clientside on Ao Oni is used here so the players need to progress on their own. I hope people don’t try to beg other people to help them at every step of the way.

The player needs to click on items and also try to use them to touch the environment. Say like putting a door knob on a door.

My only advice as always is drink water

Drinking water solved all my problems and world hunger, thanks. :+1:

2 Likes

gay assing

2 Likes

May did you check discord

1 Like

I felt like I was genuinely drowning earlier today during a presentation though.

1 Like

But I think I know what you’re describing? And yeah that happens with sickness or allergies sometimes to me. So water advice. Hot tea advice. Et cetera

No it doesn’t give me notifications when I’m supposed to be sleeping