Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Mines B3+, it appears it’s rare too.

Though it’s best if I don’t suffer from extreme hemorhhgagewya

2 Likes

External bleeding. That’s easier to say

1 Like

… My mom said that my blood type is B3+. But now when I am trying to google it I can’t even find B3 bloodtype

1 Like

I asked my mom what my blood type is a while ago because I wanted to know and she was like IDK lol and that was the end of the conversation

1 Like

Should probably figure it out

i accidentally dropped my phone on my head and the corner hit and now i have a headache

1 Like

A

I think you can go to a blood donation center and find out for free or if you want to ask your doctor for a blood test.

Though I am not sure if you can at will just do the latter

1 Like

It’s on record somewhere I just have to find it

In some areas, you can even get paid for finding out your bloodtype!

…If you are willing to donate to begin with!

1 Like

just got my results back, turns out theyve never seen my blood type before. turns out my brain is so dense and thick that it turns the flags on the blood into neurons. my blood type is neurons im so smart

3 Likes

@Arete you owe me $10

1 Like

SNIPING THE COOKIE

1 Like

that song is a banger

I’m glad I don’t know what it says. I save it for my imagination.

1 Like

I figured out what bisexual Obama is about

1 Like

2 Likes

“The hallways and corridors of a house are its veins… providing circulation… Coursing throughout its frame. The windows of the house serve much the same purpose as its eyes. And anyone who’s ever rounded a bend or a long drive to come face to face with a tall black manor… will tell you it’s difficult to shake the impression that the house, through its lifeless windows is a creature capable of Vision and Intellect.”

3 Likes