Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I was like I should buy pine nuts for better pesto making but I literally leave in a week I would have to abandon them

Guess I can just do butter cheese ?

Actually insane.

3 Likes

As someone who has played Omori, I would not pick him for this.

im goated like that. I was looking for something I know would go straight from mahjong to nintendo. Tho it appears that nintendo did not directly link Splat3? atleast not in your path. So FF XIV really lucked out

Not afraid of coyotes just lazy

It might have, but I didnā€™t see it. I havenā€™t wikiraced in a couple years.

Is ctrl+F permitted I was a ctrl+F beast

Ah you see me and my friends did it all through the end of senior year. I was eaisly the best among them with about a 90% winrate, and a 95% one on things that didnā€™t involve sweden

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Pasta is edible with butter parmesan and an unreasonable amount of pepper

just use olive oil smhze

To win ā€œMealā€ I need a vegetable but I have edamame too so Iā€™m good on that front

good night chat

Good night Marissa

1 Like

Back in the day the school cafeteria would sometimes serve mac and cheese and the texture was fine but it was deeply and utterly flavourless, right. No taste. Nothing. So the trend among the kids (I was very early to this trend) was to dump like absurd amounts of pepper packets into the mac and cheese until it qualified as ā€œSeasonedā€ and had like some level of taste to it to make it tolerable to eat. This ā€œMealā€ reminds me of that

Wouldā€™ve been a high-tier ā€œMealā€ if the pesto were still good but as-is this is mid-tier, the vegetable being completely separate from the main meal and unseasoned is minus points and even the meal itself is not very good. Just pepper and cheese. Solid on nutrition so like a 5-6/10 but not anything special

Living on my own @ college is going to significantly reduce my ability to play my favourite game ā€œMealā€ because I will not have ā€œIngredientsā€ in the same way I do now and ā€œIngredientsā€ are the key part of playing ā€œMealā€

you can still play ā€œmealā€ if you buy a meal plan. however you canā€™t win

1 Like

The key part of ā€œMealā€ is that there is no plan