Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

yare yare

katze after being called cute:

1 Like

ive never seen an elepahnt

My sister is installing a new floor in her room but some of the floorboards have the same pattern on them and they refuse to put those ones next to each other so they’ve sorted all the floorboards into piles based on their pattern and are alternating them accordingly

[OPTIMAL]

is she just installing a new floor for fun or is there explosives damage

I saw & rode an elephant once but it was definitely unethical

1 Like

Carpet was very old

capret…

but would the church disapprove

i always wanted to get a new carpet. my carpet is evil. its that one really bad yellow with faded not at all matching colors. the walls used to be the same yellow and had holes and chips all over it. That got repainted a few years in to my stay here. Although the carpet was once taken up bc the landlords had to replace all our heaters but they just put the old one back down. Sad

Probably not particularly, which is how I know it’s unethical

2 Likes

They did however take the old wood flooring in the living room and replace it with a cheap orangey wood. They fucking took the wood

as a pro mafia player it is my duty to call out liars

and you called me a girl (i am cute)

1 Like

Thank you that is where I was going to go with that

1 Like

We have these old yellow bamboo floors in the majority of the house because they were the cheapest floors and I have hated them so all my life

1 Like

may who are you leaving your massive swag to in your will

They get damaged sosososo fast. Not helped by the fact that we used to ride our bikes around the kitchen as kids

1 Like

Silviu200530

1 Like

that was my guess im a good guesser very good guess

1 Like