Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Town of Salem I think

Me socially deducing that my middle school best friend was definitely straight (she now writes indie music about how the girl she likes is definitely straight)

1 Like

She would pretend to be a boy on Animal Jam to get a roleplay girlfriend I don’t know how on earth I came to that conclusion

1 Like

WHERE
This is my favorite genre

1 Like

She refuses to publish it because the girl listens to her music. Also I modified the story for comedic effect the girl she likes actually has a girlfriend

1 Like

She’s “winni” on Spotify though

1 Like

I have not ever listened to her music except when she was physically in the room showing it to me. I pretend I have, to be nice

1 Like

But unfortunately I’m allergic to music unless I already know what the music is

1 Like

it was supposed to be funny but it wasnt a joke

the game with me is that i act like everything i say is a part of the bit when in reality its 50/50 real

3 Likes

the joke is the idea of having a girlfriend at age 12

someone sounds like a lame 12 year old

i joined tos before my first breakup oh my god

1 Like

i apologize to anyone who had the misfortune of interacting with me while i was in middle school

4 Likes

same

3 Likes

oh my god i didn’t mean to own you like that

no middle school me deserves it

i think my life would be a lot happier if all I had to worry about was eating sleeping and pooping

that is, assuming I had no knowledge of any of the luxuries I had now. I think I would be happy if I didn’t know there was anything else to life

like a dog

3 Likes

Arctic,

2 Likes

May.

2 Likes