Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

washington is cool but everyone expects me to know where all the stupid islands are and all the random weird towns in western washington. God forbid I dont know where fucking mill creek is. People will ask me if I know where a town they are from is and without fail I just say “oh, by seattle right?”. Either they say yes or look absurdly annoyed at me.

3 Likes

hello marshal

hiiiii storryyyyy

2 Likes

hii heyyy hiii :3

1 Like

hows it going today (s story)

1 Like

yesterady made me owie and now I need to cat nap all of today to recover

hby

i wanna chill out and do silly things on my laptop but my hand hurt :( so I must lay in the sun and yawn very loudly instead

1 Like

uh
lots of drama for no reason. but also fun stuff. and first day of classes. and like. goddamn lol. million thoughts in my head rn

1 Like

ahh i see
I get that
i tihnk the best thing to do when you have thoughts is to lay in the sun and yawn very loudly

the sun is not out. it is pitch black. the only light is the pink and teal haze coming from the fol vaporwave theme

5 Likes

lay in the fol vaporwave theme and yawn very loudly

1 Like

yeah this helped thanks story

2 Likes

its not sunny here either. which i mean like thank god as much as i enjoy laying in the sun I have to close all my blinds because its too bright

1 Like

Duolingo made an update on the PC version that forces you to have charges, so if you do a mistake (very minor most likely) they punish you and that makes me angy right now

1 Like

you are so welcome marshissa

2 Likes

I can’t lay in the sun. It’s too far away and it would burn to get close.

would your wax wings melt?

you have finally accepted that i am not just two people i see

3 Likes

But you are a werewolf!