Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

The imagination and limitless joy of toddlerness

and as such, haikyariusu! thats my middle name. haikyariusu. It means whatever you want it to mean. Unsurprisingly this is how I like sounds to sound so when I made a conlang it has an identical structure to my middle name with words. As a result it technically means the smell of flowers in the morning

2 Likes

Iā€™m referring to this.

haikyariusu
only missing 4 letters :P

1 Like

You mean you never wandered out into the streets as a toddler once?

Story, you did something like that once, right?

wander into the streets as a toddler?

1 Like

Yes? Thatā€™s normal, right?

Having a dangerous childhood story, yā€™know.

1 Like

I was a bit too afraid of dissapointing mother so I wasnā€™t really rebellious at all

3 Likes

oh no i didnt go anywhere without my mom unless it was the way home from school. I have several dangerous childhood stories though

2 Likes

There was this small hut where me and my friends had to jump small gates to get there. It would take me like 3 minutes to give myself courage to do it. Landing on the grass was surprisingly soft.

And then when weā€™d reach this literally minecraft house in real life, there would be a hole that was 5 meters deep. Once my dad went to come after me and I forgot to tell him about him so he almost fell in and he got very mad.

It wasnā€™t funny back then, but sure it is now

1 Like

one time someone called me over to their car to give me a present. i mustve been like 8? I ran SO hard home. I think about that sometimes

3 Likes

Now that terrifies me aswell

1 Like

i love how thereā€™s just no context for this

haikyu

But the context is there!

I remember being in primary school there was this girl that was mad at me because I stopped at one point playing with her

We became enemies ever since

1 Like

There was a spider on my wall, I went out of my room for a bit to drink water, I return

Itā€™s gone

(Comedic exaggeration value.)

1 Like