Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I like to live in Romania as long as I’m in a stable and safe neighborhood as I currently have.

1 Like

Though, there’s not many financial opportunities here so this is what causes emigration problems.

Take a shot! Late-stage capitalism!

1 Like

Capitalism isnt to blame for the balkans economic downfall afaik its communism and corruption

Arguably the open market does suck for the countries but its good for the people who want to emigrate if they choose to

Better that than not be allowed to leave the country west of the iron curtain

I will still be wondering how the entire communist bloc got wrecked in 3 years

1 Like

There are economic benefits such as really low tax rate and really low cost of living

It does suck a lot if youre a blue collar worker. Youre better of emigrating or travelling west to work a manual labor job if money is what youre chasing

Working remotely for a western company is good, opening up an online business / freelancer is also good afaik

Bulgaria has a flat 10% rate tax on all income brackets, in the west it gets up to 30-40-50%

It’s the best living like a king in these parts :skull:

3 Likes

May i ask what do you work?

I work with rich people in the US and arrange vip transportation for them at graveyard hours

2 Likes

@May May he ask

3 Likes

Interesting, nice!

1 Like

What do you do?

1 Like

Lemme guess

1 Like

Selling zerzavat?

2 Likes

Perhaps with some borç?

1 Like

Does anyone know of the boring cullinary craft spawncreature named Shorbã/Ciorba/Jorba

2 Likes

Tutuu fav jam :hot_face::india::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Im finishing up uni, currently unemployed

Im into software engineering

My previous work experience is:

1. hotel receptionist
  2. transcribing german invoices online (i quit because my manager was a bitch)
  3. dishwasher in a restaurant (i got fired after 1 day because i was too slow)
  4. warehouse worker (i got fired after 4 hours because i was too weak and i almost fainted from exhaustion)
3 Likes

LITERALLY OF THIS WHAT I WAS REMEMBERED OF

1 Like

LOL

1 Like