Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

this is a line that lives in my head rent free

1 Like

Pathologic Invitational is one of the Great May Tragedies central to my mafia career (entirely avoidable tragedy) (skill issue)

1 Like

Walks up to distressed woman
Sheā€™s worrying about everyone around her dying, saying womanā€™s share is a hard lot
ā€œManā€™s share is harderā€
Refuse to elaborate
Leave

Average guy at Home Depot

Replace dying with putting a fridge in a car

anyway weā€™re bachelorposting now. itā€™s still the funniest shit whenever the Bachelor can say a random phrase in latin as a dialogue option and itā€™s never the right option

2 Likes

Iā€™d prefer the racists, sexists, etc of the world to talk like Bachelor because at least then Iā€™d be laughing while they try killing everyone I care about

2 Likes

i have great news about the united kingdom of england, wales, scotland and northern ireland

3 Likes

But then Iā€™d have to go to Britain, which isnā€™t real

i think before you kill someone you should have to tell them a secret youve never told anyone before. that should be common courtesy

Hey wanna hear the story about the frogs

yeas :3

yes the fact that you have to sink into a country-sized pool of unreality is a bit of an issue

KATZE

1 Like

i go do work stuff for 15 minutes and now ici looks weird

1 Like

When I was a kid Iā€™d collect peepers in a bucket and keep them in there for a while but my mom always made me let them go. One day I had the idea to build a house for them. I was like four so I did this by taking the peepers and putting a giant pile of sand over them. Dug them up the next day

do NOT like posts of me being gay

2 Likes

Like this one?

I donā€™t believe you. And I donā€™t like you. Actually, thatā€™s too mild a statement. I feel an innate resentment toward you

im trying to defeat the homophobia allegations

1 Like