Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Uzumaki (the spiral one) is my personal favorite

Should I bring my calligraphy pen and ink

horror doesn’t do much for me. i find junji ito stories interesting on a like. mechanical level but thats it

you,, you never told me you had,, hrghgh

1 Like

in hindsight you would absolutely own a calligraphy pen and ink

2 Likes

The reality is that any popular game whatever its quality is, gets ultimately tarnished from being such an exhausted topic.

Despacito

Please write me letters in your library and send them via carrier pigeon

I would agree but that is extremely cynical and empirically false

i will make the argument that mascot horror, while not incapable of producing a good product, is a fundamentally flaewd genre

any good piece in the mascot horror genre is succesful in spite of its’ premise instead of because of it

1 Like

I don’t know how to use it. My school refused to teach me in second grade because you had to be in third grade to learn calligraphy and I have soooo much spite about it but not enough to learn proper calligraphy

Do I bring my Nintendo Switch capture card and HDMI splitter

Do I bring my shitty mic

this is surprising seeing as you literally draw in cursive

1 Like

Do I bring my drawing tablet

The lint roller my uncle got me for Christmas one year?

theres something i need to say about this. you will find it on discord

1 Like

Ok but you could make a psychedelic character exploration game using the inherent features of the mascot horror genre

The best thing the mascot horror genre could produce is it’s version of Watchmen

The tiny butterfly-shaped jewelry box that could only hold earrings (my ears are not pierced)? The safe disguised as a dictionary I used to hide candy from my sister