Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

That sounds pretty hilarious

Maybe a jog down memory lane can help you moooooore?

I am always willing to listen to lore

of any type!!!

dr5 lore: what if murder was bad

3 Likes

my preferred dr lore is ‘everyone is shitty and an ambitious asshole who wanted to be here, even if they don’t realize that until it breaks them emotionally’

1 Like

im pretty sure u would have lost if all the people who pussied out of voting u just voted u (i was one of them btw)

but since we didn’t lose from one mischop people cared more about not mischopping you in case we were wrong since we had breathing room

but like
most people thought it was you and if it were ruled as 1 mischop = game over you would have probably been killed

that seems like a skill issue, getting doc saves isn’t That Hard (particularly in your community where self targeting is the norm)

1 Like
hi

we tried that in FoL DR3 chapter 5

a player committed suicide by drinking poison in a publicly visible room

2 Likes

I have a Hot Take about forum Danganronpa that +!1n5 was actually a ~basically fine plan, she just got fucked over super hard by the host randomly deciding to be like “hey everyone, there’s a ton of garbage in the cafeteria! you’d better take it to the garbage room!” like five minutes later

2 Likes

which made it wayyyy easier to PoE her down purely from who was where

my danganronpa hot take is that while the game is structurally flawed most of you are just bad at coming up with murder plans which makes it way worse than it should be, which isn’t really all that hot come to think of it

2 Likes

Do people on average do a well-thought out murder plan?

1 Like

i have cohosted 1.2 DRs on this site, i assure you that they do not

1 Like

like, there are structural flaws, but those flaws are made So much worse by the lack of creativity in the creation of murder plans

1 Like

tfw the best murder plan in any forum DR game was writing “Brilliant Potion, +5 Intelligence” on a piece of paper and taping it to a flask

7 Likes

was this poison

Sounds like a skill issue

of course it fucking was

2 Likes

it was potassium cyanide

so yes

is it really murder if someone is dumb enough to drink poison
that sounds like suicide to me

1 Like

I mean the mezame solution failed so idk