Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Yeah divine intuition got me home. We’re gaming

2 Likes

One thing about me is I love to liveblog. I love to journal. Even when I’m having active conversations with people I find myself typing away at my phone. Bad habit in some contexts. Chat I’m gonna move some boxes cause they’re a fire hazard

And cause they’re annoying me

Update I cannot reach the dumpster it’s too tall

Live-blogging my life until cookie thread hits cookie. Gonna get a new map

But there’s a long fence in the way and I can’t step over it despite it being very short

After I get the map I’m finding all my classes

So many people keep asking me how I function. “How do you have no idea what the schedule is or where you’re going or what the residence halls are called” cool principle called Fuck It We Ball

Have not even been late to anything yet.

Why are the doors locked. I guess the building I wanted a map from is closed. New building attempt

There’s a poem up on the wall and it sucks

Not a student’s poem it’s like engraved there

Probably shouldn’t find my classes at a time where the buildings are gonna be closed. Maybe I’ll just hang out

Shit I gotta reschedule my classes. But I can’t do that on small screen I need multiple reference tabs pulled up and I can’t do that without a laptop which I don’t get until Saturday or Sunday I don’t remember which

I found an ATM. No maps

Can you just use Google Maps

Person spotted with NEW, FRESH popsicle, indicating popsicles are still being given out. Proceeding in direction they came from

I could but I like having a thing

Like it’s literally online all the info but I like my papers

And I like having a quest. Like getting this map