Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

God forbid women have hobbies

2 Likes

How does this work?

if you pack all sixteen squares into a bigger square this is the most efficient way to do that

(it’s a joke, obviously the easiest way is the way where you just. Make a squares square.

I pinged May because in KRC they submitted the best-known packing for seventeen squares and the hosts assigned them the name of “sixteen squares” and proceeded to insist that his avatar depicted the optimal packing of sixteen squares, even though there were seventeen squares in the picture

4 Likes

It’s the optimal way to pack 16 squares into a larger one.

1 Like

Story said optimal packing of 17 squares was the most May thing but I think “optimal packing” of 16 squares might actually be it

tell them to cope

You look like somebody I know

basically, this is the most efficient known way of packing 16 unit squares into a larger square by the standards of the larger square being the smallest size possible

1 Like

there is one mathematician who has dedicated his entire life to finding the answer to this kind of packing question and every single answer is unbelievably frustrating

2 Likes

this is the most efficient way of packing 11 squares into a larger square

3 Likes

You know me

Absurd levels of psychic damage infliction ngl

: - |

1 Like

Ella if you aren’t continuing the bit please briefly ponder efficient ways to pack 16 squares (a square number) into a bigger square

1 Like

meanwhile I am going to briefly ponder the merits of sleeping before 5 fucking AM in the morning

4 Likes

oh yeah the 16 one is a bit but the 11 one is real
sorry i got confused

however, this post has been fact checked by real american patriots

3 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

Which one is you tutu

1 Like