Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I CANT CHARGE MY PHONE

1 Like

3 Likes

You shall be phonen’t

@YoubutWorse @Lumi

it turns out i am an idiot. my old charger was samsung and i switched to my phone brand for no reason when i got a new extension and never plugged it in. you have to pull the plug and it becomes the right size. i tried to but i wasn’t strong enough so i got someone else to. i thought i was crazy. now i still think im crazy but also stupid

2 Likes

i might be crazy because i don’t understand this

1 Like

I don’t know how to imagine this visually

what

its a travel plug. to save literally 2 centimeters they have the ground squeezed in and it can be popped out and just sticks out from the plug

1 Like

btw the charging wire doesnt fully work so im doing this to charge my phone like 2%

What is your opinion of EU council forcing apple to make all the chargers the same and not come in different shapes and sizes.

good

Did it happen in Us of A

i dont know im scottish

have you ever regretted brexit more

1 Like

I think I’ve heard polls where it said that it wasn’t a great idea

Why did Brexit happen?

Did something something Tori wanted power dunno

as far as i can understand david cameron was in a coalition and so was somewhat obligated to at least pretend he wanted it and put it up to a vote but he didn’t actually want it to pass

ive seen this before you cant hurt me when ive already suffered

i think i care more about the post brexit price gouging than a charger for a type of phone i dont use that i can buy knockoffs for anyways

1 Like

OUTFIT COMPLIMENT SUCCESS

1 Like

im an android girl in an iphone world

1 Like