Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

What’s with the norths and arabics? Considering the meme MIGHT be poking fun at something real.

1 Like

I’m sure this says “people with bad eyesight”

2 Likes

I read a decent bit of news articles about various things and it’s so funny how every single one without fail called Twitter

X, the website formerly known as Twitter

Update on wildfires? X, the website formerly known as Twitter

Interesting new astrological phenomena? X, the website formerly known as Twitter

A special election in a Utah house district? X, the website formerly known as Twitter

It’s so funny

1 Like

real

1 Like

2 Likes

Will twitter at least be a redirection name?

See how people are one letter away from entering a triple x site

1 Like

xvideos owner when twitter changes their name:

1 Like

as if half the userbase isn’t going to twitter for nsfw anyways. ask doc rivers lmfao

2 Likes

real

spanish assingment

“what time is this”. Gives 10:45. I say once menos cuarto. correct. Gives 2:00. Say dos. correct. Gives 12:00. Does not say AM or PM so I do not know if it’s mediodia or medionoche. So i just say doce. it was medianoche. how the FUCK was i supposed to know that. it just said 12:00. fuck off

so I told one of my friends from uni about this today

and she informed me that a few years back she had a job with Chicago Public Schools, also doing tutoring

except they just

never paid her?

and she kept being like “so uh. about that” and eventually they were like “well if it’s sooo important to you to get paid then you can just quit”

4 Likes

flagrant violations of labor laws moment

4 Likes

real

sue them

I asked if she had reported them for this and she was like (very paraphrased) “no, I’m used to companies blatantly violating the law to discriminate against me for being disabled and this isn’t really worse than that”

3 Likes

:skull:

(I think she should report them. “discrimination for being disabled” is often hard to prove and you will often lose the court case. “hiring you and then not paying you ever” is imo way more blatant than that.)

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is the passport control at most of European airports

2 Likes

tempted to download starfield and disappear for a few weeks

thoughts?