2 Likes

Nya

This is my new method of conceding arguments

So is “nya” a sign of weakness?

1 Like

Nya is always a sign of weakness.

That’s the entire point

1 Like

Also my persona here is not particularly conducive to moderation. It’s funny but I would feel some kind of obligation to be at least a little put-together and that’s no fun

1 Like

For example I would not be showing all those signs of weakness all the time nya

Nobody tells you how fun openly being a bit of a pathetic wreck is. Nobody tells you this. I just had to find out myself through experimentation

1 Like

Magnus the Mod in all our rolecards.

I’ve done the “oh I should go to the fridge in the kitchen (at home) and get something” or similar double-take remembering I am in a different location only twice. Both today. Both after being absorbed in computer stuff for a while. I’m pretty sure home is just a computer to me

I’m an iPad baby

I slept 14 hours last night and now I’ve been up to 2AM teaching my Splatoon teammates to play mahjong I am soooo irresponsible tthis weekend. So irreisponsible. Tell me how irresponsible I am

Everyone said my name a lot on stream today so I wanna watch it back but it’s so late

Splatoon is a lot like mafia in that it’s an excuse to make people say my name and tell me things which I always am looking for more of.

may

1 Like

Ink sipper

1 Like

:clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Agree