Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

believe me I’ve done plenty of this

1 Like

I love admitting to things so much. Cannot resist admitting to a thing

Quel heure est-il?

Il est douze heures.

(Did the teacher tell you whenever they’re using military time or the AM-PM when refering to telling the time in Spanish?)

Imagine if the teacher decided to nitpick like that :dizzy_face:

whats that

so tell us about your new position. what are your responsibilities?

1 Like

I don’t actually have any responsibilities at present, so the moderator title is more of a placecard than anything meaningful. I’m expecting to be run through a tutorial towards the end of this week, whereupon I’ll presumably take on my duties. At the very least I’ll be helping around to apply host permissions, de-escalate site conflicts, manage rules violations, levying moderations as seen fit, maintaining the status quo, etcetera.

I thought it would be cool to run a per-player stat tracker on the side, but that sounds like more of a fun project than anything.

3 Likes

you know i only just realised now your name is blue. i am really bad at observation skills it seems

i would help

1 Like

My name only turned blue earlier today so you’re fine.

not as non observant!

1 Like

I believe in your ability to look beyond the ether.

I’ll be honest. I thought I was tripping when I saw the Mod title next to your name.

something something cult.

I am blind. I did not observe you are a mod until now

Only as of nine hours ago. So not the last time we spoke.

1 Like

Good job, mixer magus

1 Like

i bought a flower crown and it works rly well with my wavy flowy hair and it makes me feel pretty. i also bought an axolotl plushie :)

5 Likes

dibs

fym dibs I BOUGHT IT

Yeah and I want it