Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

nya

Nya

1 Like

Combiningwords was an older one which youprobably saw. Likethis.

6 Likes

8 + 9 = Carrot

it was a website. and it did not say it was using military time, however it also didn’t have any AM-PMs.
If it was using military time, it was explicity wrong because 12 is midday not midnight. If it wasn’t, it was still vague as hell. Was an online software so im gonna blame programming and move on

2 Likes

SO SO SO SO SO REAL THIS IS SO REAL

this sounds like a car seat headrest lyric

1 Like

@Arete
I will accept my random ban at this time. it is what must be done

5 Likes

To teach proper mod procedure, I will call for your ban for some random perceived slight and Magnus will be instructed to obey unquestioningly

This is how Fortress of Lies moderation works. Every time May asks for someone to be banned they’re banned

1 Like

you laugh but eeeve did literally just this to teach arete the appeal process. and if it has to be that way to complete the circle again then it will be done inshallah

4 Likes

Which Super Smash Bros character will it be this time

“This player was pretty toxic and said PK fire into someone’s skull, should probably perm ban them”

1 Like

my money is on snake. i’ve said some pretty fucking awful things about snake recently. well recently being last 2 months, i haven’t actually seen my snake main friend in a while bc you know, college

1 Like

@Magnus

2 Likes

ive not been banned on this site yet i think its my turn

1 Like

magnus can cheat at the cookie thread now

2 Likes

litten I think we should fight

1 Like